User Acceptance Testing (UAT) can be a challenge for many organisations. The insight and expertise of your users and their experience of using a system can be key to a project’s success. However, unlocking the capacity for these business SMEs, who generally have a day job, is not always easy or possible.
Our team are able to work with your organisation and adapt our approach to suit your needs whether you need testing expertise to support and upskill business resource to deliver UAT or you need skilled testing resource to acquire business domain knowledge and operate as a proxy for your business resource to deliver UAT.
Our service includes:
- Providing training on the roles and responsibilities of UAT analysts
- Providing training on any testing tools to be used as part of UAT
- Supporting the development of UAT test scripts
- Supporting UAT test execution and reporting of defects identified
- Managing workload to ensure delivery to test schedules