Junior Test Engineer - Excellent career growth opportunities
We are looking for a Junior Test Engineer to join our engineering team. The role now is remote, but we are looking for applicants from London and surrounding areas.
We understand that starting your first job in the tech industry, especially during a pandemic, can be stressful. It is a challenge for employers too. That is why you will spend your first 12 weeks in the role of learning about industry, technologies and getting ready to start working with a client.
The list of topics includes:
- Automation testing,
- Database design,
- API testing,
- Network principles,
- AI and machine learning,
- Discovering the potential of Raspberry Pi,
- UI testing,
- And much more
First 12 weeks will also include working on a team project, attending workshops, and lots of activities like debate club that will help you to develop confidence in public speaking. You’ll be mentored by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience. We will get you working with others to get up and running on real-world development projects from the very beginning.
You will work across web, mobile and desktop, following an agile approach with modern development and testing practices. You’ll learn all the skills needed for the best start to your career as part of a talented and thought-leading consultancy team, committed to delivering beyond clients’ expectations.
You will be a critical thinker, creative and self-motivated problem solver with a demonstrable passion for technology, looking for an exciting and challenging role working closely with talented test engineers.
You will build your skills, knowledge and experience using a wide range of technology and tools gaining a thorough understanding of modern testing approaches and context-driven testing principles. We’ll also get you working with automation frameworks across web and native mobile, APIs and microservic.
What we are looking for:
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar subject at degree level
- Ideally previous experience with Testing technologies and practices.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Demonstrable programming experience
- A high level of self-motivation and self-awareness
- Strong communication skills and an appetite to collaborate cross functionally across our entire team
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for solving problems and learning
- An adaptable and flexible approach to your work is a must. We prioritise impact over everything and in an environment of uncertainty we require everyone to serve each other and work together across our stack to solve customer problems
- We're at the start of an exciting journey, there are huge opportunities to shape the future of the company together
- We offer great benefits: An attractive salary and benefits package
- The chance to solve new challenges all day, every day you will have the freedom to innovate and adapt new ideas
- A great working environment and the opportunity to grow our product and business together we work in a fast paced and friendly environment.
How to apply
We are really interested in getting to know you, hearing about your passions, and your experience.
- What is your background?
- About your experience with coding (how it started, what was your learning path so far)
- What technologies are you enjoying the most?
- Tell us about a project you have worked on
Please also provide a link on you CV to your GitHub repository for a project you recently worked on.Apply Now